DOT Physical Exams
WHAT TO EXPECT
Lee Family Chiropractic provides DOT physical examinations in South Sioux City, NE and Sioux City, IA. Dr. Robert Lee is a Certified Medical Examiner (CME) and typically offers same-day or next day appointments. If you have a company with multiple drivers needing physicals, we can schedule appointments and set up billing in advance. Once your exam is finished, Dr. Lee will fill out your Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form. You’ll also receive a summary and receipt.
Exams Meet All DOT Regulations
- Health History Review
- Immunization Review
- Basic Physical Exam
- Vision Check, Color Vision Check, and Hearing Test
- Height and Weight Screening
- Blood Pressure Check
- Urine Analysis
What to Bring with You
While the exam itself won’t take long, it’s important that you arrive fully prepared in order to prevent delays in receiving your DOT medical certificate. Some medical conditions may make it necessary for you to provide additional information and/or medical records.
Please have the following available:
- Eye glasses, contact lenses, or hearing aids.
- A list of your current medications.
- Prescriptions for pain, anxiety, attention deficit disorder, etc., require documentation/letter from the treating provider, including contact information and treatment recommendations while performing your job duties.
- Per federal requirements, we are unable to provide a DOT certificate at the end of your exam without first reviewing these medical records.
In addition, we serve these towns:
Dakota Dunes, SD
N. Sioux City, SD
Elk Point, SD
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Dakota City, NE